Little Dixie's Family Service Centers offer comprehensive case management services throughout Choctaw, McCurtain, and Pushmataha counties. Referrals are made to the different agencies in partnership with Little Dixie, such as: Department of Human Services, Red Cross, the county health departments, S.O.S., FEMA, Helping Hands, and the Ministerial Alliance in each county.
Little Dixie works with the local utility companies to provide payment assistance for utility bills. Little Dixie also assists low-income families with rent payments and provides emergency food vouchers. Referrals are also made to in-house programs such as the Homeless Program and the Transit Program, depending on the individual's need.
This agency serves Choctaw County, McCurtain County and Pushmataha County. Programs include:
- Asset Development - Tax Return Preparation Assistance, Budget Counseling, Business Development Assistance;
- Early Childhood - Child Care, Early Head Start, Head Start;
- Emergency Services - Prescription Assistance, Food, Temporary Shelter, Rent/Mortgage Payment Assistance, Utility Payment Assistance;
- Housing - Down payment/Closing Cost Assistance, Multifamily Housing Developments, Rehabilitation, Single Family Construction, Weatherizing;
- Nutrition - Child and Adult Care Food Program;
- Senior Citizens - RSVP;
- Transit - Road to Work Routes, SoonerRide;
- Youth - Court Appointed Special Advocacy, Mentoring, Youth Restitution, Provide School Supplies; and
- Other - Management of State Parks, Kiamichi Development Corporation, Economic Development Initiatives, Turning Point Initiative.