Ready to Serve Your Business
Call us at 1-833-OKDRS4U
( 1-833-653-7748 )
Employers, business owners and supervisors, DRS Business Services Program can be a resource for your business:
- We send you qualified candidates for employment
- We can share startup costs
- Our candidates are loyal employees, offering lower turnover
- Tax credits may be available
The Business Services Program partners with employers to support their business needs and help them find employees they can count on.
Career Opportunity Expo 2020
2401 NW 23rd St.,
Oklahoma City, OK, 73107
Come talk with businesses about job opportunities; learn new skills to get that next job and network with community leaders. Everyone is welcome. To register as a vendor for this great event, go to www.okdrs.org/BSP/Business-Partner-Registration. Participant online registration coming soon.
Benefits to employers:
- A wide variety of free training for your staff.
- Tax incentives for hiring our candidates and making your workplace accessible.
- Determine if the job and your business are a good fit with the potential employee with DRS’ On-the-Job Training.
- Support for our candidates with follow up and accommodation needs.
- Paid internships and paid work experience.
- Increase revenues by having a workplace that reflects the customers served.
- A loyal and skilled workforce with lower turnover that will reduce your costs.
Employing people with disabilities helps generate revenues by allowing you to tap into the disability market, build brand trust and loyalty, and create new products and services.
United States Department of Labor Section 503 Focused Review
Whether or not you're a government contractor, this web page has a wealth of information regarding hiring people with disabilities.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) is a tax credit offered to employers as an incentive to hire individuals who are members of targeted groups which have traditionally faced significant barriers to employment. The credit is used to reduce the federal tax liability of private/for-profit employers.
The Federal Bonding Program
The U.S. Department of Labor’s Federal Bonding program offers a proven and effective tool for workforce development professionals to help both employers and at-risk job applicants at no cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
BSP Liaison Fatos Floyd
South Central Area
BSP Liaison Debra Leffler
BSP Liaison Linda Fox
BSP Liaison Christine Wishon
Oklahoma Works brings all of our state’s workforce resources together, connecting employers, employees and job-seekers to information and programs that help build Oklahoma’s workforce.